Property Management Brisbane
Property Management HQ is a specialist property management Agency servicing the greater Brisbane area.
We work with a select group of investors to ensure returns on their investment property are maximised and their assets are well maintained at all times.
Our Clients are many and varied and range from first-time single property investors to seasoned investors with multiple properties as well as Marketing Groups and Property Developers.
Who you choose to manage your investment property can make a big difference to your life and your future wealth creation plans.
At Property Management HQ:
We tell you as it is when it happens
Our dedicated team of professional property managers offer common sense down to earth advice so that you can always make an informed decision.
Your property gets inspected every 16 weeks
Our dedicated inspections officer conducts a thorough internal and external inspection of your rental property every 16 weeks (notwithstanding entry and exit reports), providing you with a thorough report with photos at the completion.
We collect your rent
We conduct on a daily basis, rent arrears checks and immediately follow up on any outstanding monies owing. Failure to pay rent triggers action under the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act will be taken.
There are no nasty surprises
Maintenance on a rental property is inevitable. Things break or stop working. We always look for the most cost-effective solutions and we always call you to discuss before we act.
You always get the current market rent
Regular rent reviews are conducted prior to re-letting a vacant property and at every lease renewal.
Accredited Property Managers
Our dedicated team of Property Managers are accredited by the REIQ.They are committed to providing you with the best service and advice.They attend regular training sessions and are fully conversant with all relevant Acts including the Residential Rooming and Accommodation Act and Property Agents and Motor Dealers Act (including Real Estate Agency Practice Code of Conduct) and the REIQ Standards of Business Practice.
Industry Best Practice Software and Systems
• Console Gateway Live to the Trust Account and Property Management functions.
• P M Boss which is an online system and library of resources encompassing industry best practice procedures and documents.
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly Audits to various components of the business including- Trust Account, Files and Documentation, Bonds and Business practices.
Compliance issues we attend to on your behalf include:
• smoke alarm, safety switch and pool fencing compliance,
• corded internal window coverings compliance,
• property workplace safety compliance
• attending to and checking both emergency and routine maintenance
• ensuring all contractors are insured, licenced and compliant
Landlords should remember that well maintained and compliant rental properties attract higher yields, better tenants and give you the Landlord peace of mind!
Changing to Property Management HQ is simple and stress free.Call Lu now for a confidential, no obligation consultation of your needs.
Ph (07) 3135 9080
Home Middle 2
Something in Home Middle 2
Depending on the amount of Copy to appear in Home Middle 1, we might end up hiding this widget and extending the width of Home Middle 1
- Discrimination in the QLD Rental Market – what you need to know about discriminating against pets and smoking
- Overcrowding and Illegal Renovations are turning high-rise apartments into potential death traps
- Renters being asked to put their money where their mouth is
- Renters will no longer face the risk of being hit with the unpaid land tax bills of their landlords under changes to be introduced to the Victorian State Parliament
- Rental home destroyed by tenant
- $330,000 added daily to Queensland’s mounting pile of unpaid fines…
- Real Estate Agents Charged Over Drug Crop
- What Gen Y Renters Want
- Why landlords move rental agencies
- Claiming Rental Property Tax Deductions
- Public Housing Tenants are on notice
- Application fees are the new reality and an overheated rental climate
- Australia is becoming a nation of renters
- Median asking rent for a typical Sydney House rises to $520 a week
- Queensland the worst-performing state in terms of Mortgage Delinquencies
- Price representations and reserver price indications in relation to residential auction properties
- Rental Property Deductions
- 61 Year Old Grandfather Charged
- Sustainability Declaration is no longer required when selling a house, townhouse or unit in Queensland
- So Who is Responsible?
- Man charged over toddler’s pool death
- New Website Launch