Property Management HQ is a specialist property management Agency servicing the greater Brisbane area and the northern Gold Coast region.
CLICK HERE for a comprehensive list of suburbs serviced. (Can’t see it? Call Lu on 0425 22 5678)
Critical areas of Rental Property Management we pride ourselves on:
- Careful tenant selection-we find and vet them but the Landlord ultimately approves/selects the best tenant for the property.
- Zero rental arrears-we have a zero tolerance policy and Christine our accounts lady enforces it!
- Low vacancy rates-as soon as we receive a tenants vacate to leave notice the letting process begins.
- Maximum returns-rents are always reviewed at lease renewal dates and at the end of a tenancy.
- Communication-we keep you in the loop.No unexpected surprises.
- Routine inspections-conducted every 4 months with a full report with photos.
Benefits of calling Lu today for a confidential chat:
60 Day Trial
All new clients of Property Management HQ receive the first 2 months FREE of any management related fees. These include:
- Management Fees
- Rent Collection Fees
- Sundries Fees
(Please note:does not include letting or lease renewal fees)
We believe that trying our services should be free of risk and expense. Our 60 day trial gives you the opportunity to see if you like what we do and how we do it.It’s a no obligation no risk offer. CLICK HERE for more details.
Free Rental Appraisal
Unsure about the rent your rental property can achieve in today’s market?
Want to check your current Property Manager is on the ball?
Thinking of renting out your current principal place of residence?
CLICK HERE for a Free Rental Appraisal.
Dedicated Property Managers
Our dedicated Property Managers are accredited by the Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ).They have a sound working knowledge of all relevant and applicable laws including the Property Agents and Motor Dealers Act and the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act.
CLICK HERE for more details.
Your rental property listed on the best websites including:
At Property Management HQ you are not just another property!
We get to know you, your property and your objectives.
Whether you’re a seasoned investor or a first time owner we can tailor a level of involvement to suit.
Our down to earth common sense approach allows you the owner to make the best decisions for your property with all the facts at hand.
Owning a rental property requires a multitude of compliance requirements:
- attending to and checking maintenance (routine or emergency) in a timely manner using qualified and insured contractors
- ensuring your property is safe for tenants, visitors , our staff and any worker who does work on the property
- ensuring smoke alarm, safety switch and pool fencing compliance
- ensuring all corded internal window coverings are safe and compliant
“From 1 July 2011 all suppliers, including lessors, must comply with The Trade Practices Mandatory Safety Standards in relation to any corded window covering such as Vertical, Venetian, Holland and Roman Blinds and Curtains (including pencil pleat “ready mades” and pencil pleat tape) and any fitting containing cords, such as Curtain Rods and Tracks.”
- conduct at least annually a termite inspection of the structure and surrounds and act on any advice given
- conduct at least annually a building inspection and act on any advice given
- conduct at least annually a plumbing audit to all internal/external taps/hot water system etc and to ensure all plumbing is in good working order
- conduct at least annually an electrical audit to all light switches/power points/stoves etc to ensure the safety of all tenants
Landlords should remember that well maintained and compliant rental properties attract higher yields, better tenants and give the Landlord more peace of mind!
Buying a new House and Land Package?
With many years of ‘in the field’ experience and expertise in the brand new investment property niche we can assist you from ‘bare block’ to ‘tenanted property’.
- Market Advice
- Rental Appraisals
- Construction Progress Reports
- Practical Completion Inspection Attendance
- Property Management Services
CLICK HERE for more details.
For more information please visit our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page.
For a confidential chat please call Lu on 0425 22 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Economics (Sydney)
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Lic No. 3055945)
REIQ Practising Member (No. 30973MF)
Certificate IV Assessment and Workplace Training
Interior Design – CATC
Mobile: 0425 22 5678